The function of Solar Panel Application is to convert the solar energy into electric energy, and the output DC is deposited into the battery. Solar panel is one of the most important components in solar power system, and its conversion rate and service life are important factors to determine whether the solar cell has the use value. Solar modules can be made up of different sizes of solar cell matrices, also known as solar arrays. The power output capability of solar panel is closely related to its area size, the larger the area, the greater the output power under the same illumination condition. The advantages and disadvantages of Solar Panel Application are mainly measured by the open-circuit voltage and short-circuit current.
(1) monocrystalline silicon solar cells at present the photoelectric conversion efficiency of 15% or so, the highest reached 24%, which is currently all kinds of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is very large, so that it can not be a large number of widespread and widespread use. As a result of the general use of monocrystalline glass and waterproof resin packaging, so its durability, the service life generally up to 15 years, up to 25 years.
(2) Polysilicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cells, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon solar cells to reduce a lot, the photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004, Japanese Sharp listing efficiency of 14.8% The world's most efficient polycrystalline silicon solar cells. From the production cost, compared to monocrystalline silicon solar cells cheaper, material manufacturing simple, saving electricity, the total production cost is low, so a lot of development. In addition, the service life of polycrystalline silicon solar cells is shorter than that of monocrystalline silicon. From the performance price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells are slightly better.
(3) Amorphous silicon solar cell is a new type of thin film solar cell which appeared in 1976, it is completely different from the fabrication method of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon solar cells, the process is greatly simplified, the silicon material consumes very little and the power consumption is lower, its main advantage is that it can generate electricity in the weak light condition. However, the main problem of amorphous silicon solar cell is that the photoelectric conversion efficiency is low, the current international advanced level is about 10%, and it is not stable enough, and its conversion efficiency decays with the prolonging of time.
(4) Multicomponent compound solar cell solar cell is a solar cell that is not made of a single element semiconductor material. Now many countries have a wide range of studies, most of which have not been industrialized production, mainly the following: a cadmium sulfide solar cells. (b) Gallium arsenide solar cells. (c) Copper-indium-selenium solar cells (new multi band gap gradient Cu (in, Ga) Se2 thin film solar cells). Cu (in, Ga) Se2 is a kind of high performance solar absorption material, with the gradient band gap (the energy difference between the conduction band and the valence band) multiple semiconductor materials, which can enlarge the spectrum range and improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency. Based on it, we can design a thin film solar cell which is significantly enhanced by photoelectric conversion efficiency than silicon thin film solar cells. The photoelectric conversion rate can be achieved is 18%, moreover, such thin-film solar cells so far, no light radiation caused by the performance of the Decay effect (SWE), its photoelectric conversion efficiency than the current commercial thin-film Solar Panel Application to improve the 50~75%, in thin film solar cells belonging to the world's highest level of photoelectric conversion efficiency.
(1) Solar panel is made of high crystalline silicon material, and it can resist ice and snow zone by laminating Solar Panel Application with high strength, strong light transmittance and special sealing material of high performance and ultraviolet radiation. In the harsh environment of temperature change can be normal use, in the use of the process, the conversion of solar energy into electricity, so as long as there is sunlight can generate electricity, is an advanced, non-polluting environmental protection of High-tech products.
(2) Solar Panel Application are used in any solar photovoltaic system, such as lighting and household appliances, or a variety of small, medium and large solar power plants. According to user application requirements to design the required shape and power, Solar Panel Application can be used in series or parallel, installed in the sun directly, without any occlusion position, fixed with a bracket. The installation direction is slightly tilted, and the tilt angle is determined by location, and the solar panel is positive to the sun, and the angle of installation (the angle between the front and the ground of the solar panel) is consistent with the local latitude. If conditions permit, the tilt angle of the solar panel can be adjusted with the seasonal variation. One of the advantages of using Solar Panel Application is to keep the battery in the floating state, which can restrain the occurrence degree of the polarization, so that the life of the battery is prolonged greatly, and the effect is $number relationship.